Tango shoes should fit nicely & comfortably snug. Premium quality tango shoes will relax onto your foot. If you purchase shoes that are not snug enough to begin with, this can become an issue after some time.
- Please note: sizing vary between different brands and models, always read the fit notes in the description.
- Tango shoes should fit comfortably snug, with no extra space at the ankle & toes.
- Avoid loose fitting shoes as leather gives naturally to the size of your foot.
- For open toe shoes, your toes should reach the end of the lip without slipping over.
- Fits true to size
- The oxfords fit is slightly narrow
- The boots fit is normal/wide
- DNI trainers/sneakers/boots fit 1-2 sizes smaller than street size; check shoe's fit notes for sizing advice.
- DNI men's shoes and boots fit true to size